Hey Beautiful People 💃🏾💃🏾
Happy Good Friday 🙂. Can’t believe it’s Easter already. 😮
This year has surely been quite a rough ride globally but we must remain thankful.
We know just how different this Easter must feel to everyone as most countries are in lockdown, however, Aymie Staffing Solutions is here to keep it all fun and exciting for you and your families.
It is because of this, we have compiled a list of awesome movies to watch for the season:
- Risen: Risen takes a rather creative approach to the events surrounding Easter. Instead of retelling the story of Christ and his disciples, Risen follows a Roman Centurion who is charged by Pontius Pilate to investigate the disappearance of Jesus’ body and quell a Jewish uprising. As the search leads him across Jerusalem and into the path of Christ’s disciples, the truth behind the mystery proves even more fantastic than he imagined. By viewing the resurrection through the eyes of an outside, Risen brings new life to a familiar narrative
- Veggies Tales – an Easter Carol: Based on the work of Charles Dickens, An Easter Carol follows everyone’s favorite vegetables as they attempt to persuade the cranky Mr. Nezzer from destroying St. Bart’s church to make way for his new amusement park. Safe for children, and fun for adults of all ages, An Easter Carol teaches the viewers the true meaning of Easter with plenty of laughs and silly songs to boot. Christian parents couldn’t ask for a better movie to share the Easter story with their kids.
- Son of God: The feature film expands upon the ministry of Jesus, chronicling his life from birth to resurrection. What makes this movie so unique is that it gives audiences a panoramic view of Christ’s intentions. Easter is no longer simply an “event” which concluded Christ’s time on Earth, it was the moment his entire life had been building toward. With fantastic acting and beautiful scenery, Son of God is truly a miracle to behold.
- The greatest story ever told: The Greatest Story Ever Told lives up to its reputation by being a project of truly biblical proportions.
- Ben-Hur: Ben-Hur mixes the best of Biblical history with Christian storytelling. After the Jewish prince Judah Ben-Hur is betrayed by a close friend and sold into slavery, his thirst for vengeance leads him into the deadly sport of Roman chariot racing. However, behind the scenes, events are taking place which Ben-Hur doesn’t truly understand. Who is this mysterious prophet with whom he keeps crossing paths? What plan has God laid out for him and his family? A great film in every aspect, Ben-Hur should not be overlooked.
- It’s the Easter Beagle – Charlie Brown: Sometimes you just need a movie to help you smile, and who better to do that than Snoopy and the Peanuts gang? In its 12th prime-time television outing, Linus tries to convince his friends that the Easter Beagle will make a holiday appearance when he arrives on Sunday morning. Given his previous tale about the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and company are more than a little skeptical.
- Easter Parade: Though it certainly falls outside the traditionally faith-filled conversation surrounding Easter, this upbeat musical is still worth a view thanks to good, old-fashioned nostalgia. Fred Astaire stars a dancer suddenly deprived of his partner when a former colleague sweeps her away for a solo career. Luckily, he finds a replacement in a lovely chorus dancer played by Judy Garland. Overflowing with color and classic songs, Easter Parade is for everyone looking to get dressed up and dance on a wonderful Easter morning.
- The Robe:The Robe has still retained its luster over time. Richard Burton portrays a military tribune named Marcellus Gallio who wins the robe of Jesus in a dice game. Haunted by his role in the crucifixion, Gallio slowly comes to understand what Jesus was trying to accomplish with his death. After converting to Christianity, Gallio must face the scorn of his peers and the madness of his emperor, leading to a climactic ending viewers won’t soon forget. Brimming with the message of God’s grace and eternal love, The Robe is an Easter movie guaranteed to touch your heart.
😁😁😁Phew! I hope this has been helpful though. Feel free to share your review on any of the movies when you eventually see it.
Should you have any interesting Easter movie, drop the name in the comment section below🥰🥰. Please do not forget to subscribe to our blog.